Case Manager (New York)
Founded in 1989, The Focal Point is a leading national trial graphics, strategy, and technology firm.
We work with trial lawyers on complex, high stakes cases to uncover persuasive case theories and themes and turn them into winning courtroom presentations. We help our clients explore trial communications issues, discover critical insights, and develop powerful graphics designed for maximum impact on decision makers.
At The Focal Point, we value individual initiative and encourage free thinking and innovation. We welcome individuals who are enthusiastic about building a meaningful career, and invite them to be part of the leading company in the field of trial communications.
We are looking for an experienced Case Manager to join our office in New York.
- Manage medium and moderately complex client projects, exceeding expectations and facilitating graphics that reflect TFP’s position as the premiere national trial strategy and graphics firm; formulate and implement decisions from mental mining and strategy sessions and oversee project teams executing these items; manage all activities, vendors and resources to ensure efficient and seamless delivery; review and supervise all courtroom and hearing visual products; work with clients and project teams to distill key themes on large, high profile and complex client projects and translate into world class visual trial strategies; conceptualize exhibits, problem solve design issues with internal teams, and deliver final product, ensuring both quality standards and deadlines are met; ensure excellent relationships with existing clients and uphold and role model TFP values
- Assist new market business development team, going on pitches, preparing materials, and developing new business and relationships
New Market Operations
- Help lead TFP in a new emerging market; assist with general operationsl help source and manage vendors and contractors
- Provide support to the Member Group and New York General Manager
We Are Looking For
- 3–4 years’ prior litigation consulting experience, including experience managing others, multiple projects/teams, competing time demands, and client expectations
- Strong relationship building, communication (verbal, written and visual), and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to extract themes from complex data
- High level computer proficiency
- Prior experience managing budgets and training other employees
- BA or equivalent combination of skills and experience
- The ability to travel up to 40 percent of the time
The Focal Point Offers
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision benefits
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
- Profit sharing
- Commuter subsidy
- A fun work environment
Please review our web site at www.thefocalpoint.com and send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. As part of The Focal Point’s comprehensive hiring process, we will be conducting a thorough background check on all eligible candidates. The Focal Point is an equal opportunity employer.
Guy Grogan discuss the cures for turning a common closing summary into a powerful and persuasive argument for your case.